Sunday, August 1, 2010

Bus Ghost



Often I'll come up with an idea for a drawing I want to do, but I don't feel I'm good enough yet to manage it, so I put it off, and it pops into my head every now and again, but I try to ignore it. This is one of those drawings. I thought about this about a year ago, and have doodled it like a thousand times in my sketchbook and just this weekend decided to take a break from working to tackle it.

I'm pretty happy with how it turned out I guess, I'm sure I could change some things. I HATE how the baby is dead centred, I tried to find ways to fix it that didn't mess the whole thing up and I couldn't, so I just gave in and accepted that it's not perfect, oh well!

I like the thought that babies can see ghosts.

3 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Dude. I love it.

    The dead center orange baby doesn't bother me because the orange glowy ghost trail pulls my attention away from it and leads my eye around the composition.

    Me like.

    ReplyDelete