I had an awesome weekend with marie provence doodling and hanging out at the beach... now it's time to get back to work!
Here is the list of places doodles...strikeouts are completed, ?'s mean I don't know what this person wants yet, so they need to message me!
I'm going in order as best I can, (unless I don't know what they want, then I skip them for now)
If anyone knows how to get ahold of John Reyes or Haylee Senita please contact me!
Chris Wright: Tattoo Design (In progress)
John Spofford: ?
Marie Provence: Waiting for trip to LA
Cheri Borgstrom: my favorite place
Kawika Calina: Happy Drunk Monkey
Derrick Dent: Moogles
Andreas Myhre Moe: Father Motorcycling.
Alexandra Douglass: Scout pinup with puppies
Aron Gelineau: Sci-fi superhero with belly rub pup
Ben James: Kitties
Alexandra Douglass: Smexy Scout with Puppies
Amber Kayle Armstrong: Corgi playing with a basketball/soccer ball
Jakki Hamm: Her and Myke
Deesha Patel: Monty as dobby
Eleanor Ferron: a death-head hawkmoth and a black rabbit sharing a cup of tea
Mikhail Rekun: Ivan Grozny
Julie Caiazzo: her and abe lincoln saying "hip hip"
John Reyes: ?
Haylee Senita: ?
Alyce Mark: ?
Amber Kayle Armstrong:?
Kasey Shaffer: Chell and Cube from portal in the field at the end
Chris Livingston:?
Roy Healy: Friend for bday present
Rosie Shouse:?
You seem to have Alexandra Douglass' one on there twice.
ReplyDelete