Anyways, here's some stuff I've done the past week:
A couple illustrations inspired by Lunenburg Nova Scotia. It started out just as fall because Lunenburg is quite pretty in the fall, and LA doesn't have that season it seems. But then I played around with it and got winter, and now I don't know which one I like better... which is funny because I don't know whether I like Lunenburg's winter or fall better, they are both really pretty.

Rain in LA, because I find it so incredibly funny how worked up about the rain they all get. this was drawn from the window of a starbucks on the one day it poured here. I hear they get like... one or two days a year, and I experienced it. It was very comforting, and reminded me of home:

Animal silhouettes and sketches. These are for that game I'm working on. I have final versions of all of these, but I don't want to post them yet, out of respect for the client. He gave me the go ahead to use them in my portfolio, so I'll use it for my personal CTN stuff, but I don't like posting final game assets on the internet prior to the game getting released. So now you all have to buy the game to see what they look like finished haha... and tons of other stuff I've done!


Girls love puppies... just for fun

I also edited the birds to make the composition a bit better:

and that's it! Working on a giant illustration today and potentially on and off for the rest of the week.
I also have a whole sketchbook full of studies from this week from the zoo and starbucks
hitting starbucks every day for warmup drawings, it's like having super fast figure drawing sessions every day. Definitely paying off to warm up I think.
Entirely fantastic!
ReplyDeleteGo girl, you're working up a storm! I love all of them! I couldn't help noticing that one of the puppies has decided to munch on a lady's chest. ;)
ReplyDeletelook at that stud with all those puppies.
ReplyDeleteboth Lunenburg compositions are nice. I know what you mean about missing the seasons. Florida has two. hot and dead.
I'm sure LA is the same way
Awesome awesome awesome!
ReplyDeleteAmazing! I love both Lunenburg illustrations. These are all pretty lovely. :)
ReplyDeletemarie oh my god! hahahahahahah booby munch!
ReplyDeletethanks all :D